Sunday, April 11, 2010

My "PLAN"

Ok so today is the first day of my second week. I thought I would share what I have been doing so far.
My "Plan" is for the first few weeks to try and shrink my stomach a bit. Since I can really put the food away I figure this is a good place to start:) So I am trying the Slim-fast shakes for my first meal and sometime as a snack. In the past this has never really worked for me cause I found that I was doing it all wrong and starving myself:)

The next thing I LOVE are the Boca soy patties! I use the 100cal whole wheat buns and I add lettuce, tomatoes and any other fixin I want/have in the fridge. I use the fat free mayo cause I needed it and it is less calories!

So I'll have that or a smartone for dinner or lunch. Surprisingly enough last week wasn't too bad.
I know that prepackaged food isn't the best but while I am trying to jump start this weight loss and change my whole lifestyle I feel this is the best way to start! I am also only setting my goal for 2lbs a week as that is what is considered safe. Since I am extremely overweight I know I will be loosing more then that since I have so much to loose and at first more always comes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment