Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 2

This week was a bit crazy. It started off with me getting either food poisoning or the flu. A great but very un-fun cleanse. My blood pressure even dropped and I blacked out, fell off the toilet and into some of Bryant's dirty clothes:( Good thing Jason was there to help me and I only got a little bump on the head:)
So as for working out I was very weak but I did clean a lot and so I counted that cause I worked up quite a sweat and I was up and down my 3 flights of stairs a TON!
I am happy to report that I am down 3 more pounds!!! I now weigh 222 lbs! As for my eating I did over eat on 2 nights. Not proud moments but oh well. I first ate a foot long from Subway so at least that was only 640 calories but then Jason brought me my favorite sandwich from Spankys! It was a 6 inch. I was gonna save it for a little later but then I chowed that down! The second was at last nights BBQ. I wasn't as bad as I could have been:) Anyway I did it and I am not proud but I still watched what I did the next day and all was alright! I know it's ok to splurge once in a while so I wasn't too down with myself:)

My Goals for this next week:

1. Loose 2 lbs
2. Get real exercise in at least 3 times
3. Continue to try and not get overly stressed in general

1 comment:

  1. Erin, I am proud of you. You have goals- you are honest, and you aren't so hard on yourself with the "mistakes" you've made that you have pushed yourself the wrong way! Way to go you!! Absolutely fabulous! WAY TO GO ERIN! YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete