Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 1!

This past week has had its ups and downs emotionally. I LOVE food! I can pretty much eat anything. While that can be a bad thing I am trying so hard to make it a good thing! For instance I have no problem eating Slim Fast shakes or Boca soy patty burgers cause I think they taste good:) For me weight loss is going to be about portion control, stress triggers and exercise. Now that the snow has melted once again I am really trying to get out and be more active. Last week I was able to go on two walks! It really wore me out and I hardly went far or fast! I am really starting to see just how much weight I have put on my small frame. My joints hurt along with my muscles. Another way my body is yelling at me to, "Stop the madness!" I just need to keep up the good work:) So, for my first week I am very proud of myself. I had a loss of 5lbs!

Goals for next week:

1. 2lbs loss
2. Exercise 3 times
3. Try and stay relaxed and DON'T get too stressed
(when I get stressed or mad I wanna EAT!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment